Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Geologic Abstract Painting, "Pinnacle" by Carol Nelson Fine Art

"Pinnacle", 36x36, by Carol Nelson
This is a geologic abstract commission piece I did for a geologist couple in Evergreen, CO. It is heavily textured and richly colored. Thank you Andy and Cheryl.

COMMISSIONS KEEP ME VERY BUSY....COMMISSION YOUR VERY OWN PIECE TODAY!!

 For more information about this piece, click here to go to my website.

View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here

======================================

Check out my video.

"New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials,"

If you want to see what all the hoopla is about, click this link:

www.craftsy.com/ext/CarolNelson_10658_D